Hello Hollie! It is a pleasure to have you on the team at JBVC! Tell us a little about yourself!
Yay! I’m so excited to be a part of the team. I am a professional vocalist and coach here in Nashville! I am super passionate about helping my clients reach their goals and being a part of their artistic journey. Aside from singing, I enjoy cooking, traveling, and hiking! 🙂
Awesome! Well let’s play a fun little game of 10 Questions! Go!Ten Questions with Hollie Hammel
- If you could sound like any 3 singers in the world, who would they be? Tasha Cobbs, Laura Mvula, Ella Fitzgerald
- What was the first song you ever performed on stage? I Dreamed a Dream from Les Mis
- What would you say is your greatest accomplishment as a singer? I think my greatest accomplishment has been contracting choirs of 16-32 for large arena tours! I got my first opportunity at being a director in this realm on the Hans Zimmer Live Tour. It was definitely the proudest moment of my career thus far.
- What is your favorite 90’s song? I Want it That Way – Backstreet Boys
- How did you become a vocal coach? I’ve been teaching since during my undergrad at Belmont and realized how much I loved teaching privately! I since then have gained more training and experience that has led me to being a professional vocal coach.
- What has been your most rewarding experience with a student? Every time one of my students reach a new goal they never dreamed they would reach, it is so incredibly rewarding.
- If you could play any instrument perfectly, what would it be? Drums.
- What are your hard-hitting thoughts on garden gnomes? …..hmm.
- What is your go-to song for karaoke? “Don’t Go Breakin My Heart”
- What’s the most interesting thing about you that most people don’t know? I’m an online ordained minister.